Wessex AHSN has partnered with Morgan Innovation & Technology Ltd to deliver an Innovation Clinic that provides advice and guidance for healthcare-focused businesses, entrepreneurs or innovators at any stage of their innovation development process.
Venue: Virtual due to current circumstances.
Date: Tuesday 2nd February, 2021.
Format: 60-minute slots with our panel of commercial and technical specialists.
We have assembled a panel of professionals to bring their expertise together and help you moving forward in your venture. The clinic will be of particular interest to those looking for advice on the NHS as a marketplace, who need help to create a prototype, or require any other specific advice related to your business. During the one hour session, innovators will get the opportunity to discuss their specific challenges with experts from Morgan IAT and Wessex AHSN.
The panel is comprised of:
• Nigel Clarke, CEO, Morgan IAT
• James Quest, Chief Technical Officer, Morgan IAT
• Gareth Oram, Business Development Manager, Morgan IAT
• Frank Ratcliff, Director Industry & Innovation, Wessex AHSN
• Peter Rhodes, Senior Programme Manager, Industry & Innovation, Wessex AHSN
• Sofia Calado, Programme Assistant, Industry & Innovation, Wessex AHSN