Our FeNO Learning Collaborative, launched on the 12th of October, is a series of online events bringing together healthcare professionals from across the country who are currently using FeNO, are in the process of implementing testing or are interested in/planning to do so.
We aim to share learning, best practice, and discuss areas of interest such as barriers, training and misconceptions. The collaborative welcomes all to take part. The slides and resources from all Collaboratives will be hosted on this page.
In collaboration with the Accelerated Access Collaborative (AAC), the 15 Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) are supporting projects in their regions to improve asthma outcomes (feel free to contact your local AHSN if you have any questions).
Event 1 - Tuesday October 12th 11:00 - 12:30
• Purpose and brief introduction to the learning collaborative series
• FeNO deployment toolkit– introduction to resources to support use
• A patient's voice – a mini interview
• Myth buster – Aerosol generation from FeNO testing – how risky is it?
• FeNO Implementation in the real world - progress from a site
• Shaping the next meeting – what’s important for future meetings?
Over 240 participants from across the country and beyond, with representation from a wide range of professions:
Event 2 - Tuesday December 14th 13:00 - 14:30
Agenda currently under development.