- 15 and 16 January 2018
- 1 and 2 March 2018
- 25 and 26 June 2018
- 8 and 19 October 2018
Please note, these sessions are designed as 'train the trainer' - and will equip attendees with the abilities to hold their own RAMPPS training, in their own organisations.
Each candidate will receive a copy of the RAMPPS trainer manual and certificate of attendance.
The places on the training are free.
There are 12 places available for each two-day course, and the learning outcomes for each day are below:
- To comprehensively lesson plan RAMPPS simulation for target audience & environment by adapting RAMPPS scenario from course booklet
- To identify and write the learning objectives as part of lesson planning
- To provide an effect simulation/ role play ensuring learning objectives are met
- Describe the purpose of debriefing within simulation and the core components which make a successful debrief.
- Recognise the different learning styles and how it impacts on learning during simulation.
- Recognise the impact of self on others when facilitating debrief.
- Describe the impact of human factors within simulation.