The winning companies of the SBRI 11, phase two competition - young children and driving productivity in hospitals - have now been announced.
The companies winning in the young children competition (and supporting Academic Health Science Network) are:
- Restoring Function: ADI Ltd (Yorkshire and Humber AHSN) and Open Bionics Ltd (West of England AHSN)
- Self-Care and Remote Monitoring: Aseptika (Eastern AHSN), Innerstrength (Ireland) and Therapy Box Ltd (Health Innovation Network)
The companies winning in the productivity in hospitals competition (and supporting Academic Health Science Network) are:
- Hospital Discharge Efficiency: Care Sourcer Ltd (Scotland)
- Hospital In-Patient Journey: Idox Health Ltd (Eastern AHSN)
- Hospital Resource Usage: BeamLine Diagnostics Ltd (Oxford AHSN), Highland Biosciences Ltd (Scotland) and Nervecentre Software Ltd (Oxford AHSN)