Our FeNO Learning Collaboratives are a series of online events bringing together healthcare professionals from across the country who are currently using FeNO, are in the process of implementing testing or are interested in/planning to do so.
We aim to share learning, best practice, and discuss areas of interest such as barriers, training and misconceptions. The collaborative welcomes all to take part.
Event 3 - Tuesday June 14th 13:00 - 14:30
- Welcome and introductions
- Wessex AHSN update including feedback from the March meeting
- A patient's voice - Emma Thompson, Patient and public voice
- FeNO Implementation in the real world - progress from a site
- Q&A session with an expert FeNO/Asthma panel
- AOB and details on the next meeting